Saturday, June 16, 2012

Perplexity is the beginning of knowledge. - Khalil Gibran

First things first. I've never blogged before. I've never really thought about blogging before. But I'm a 20-year-old college junior who still changes her mind about what she wants to do every other week, and this week I think I want to minor in journalism. Consider "Words to Learn By" a test run.

That said, I know I won't do this right. I'm going to make mistakes. Grammar mistakes, life mistakes, boring topic mistakes, tons of mistakes. I'm not going to even attempt to use AP style, even if living in my university's journalism department may beat it into my head. I just want to write. I want to get everything out and see if I really enjoy this cathartic past-time. That's my sole goal.

I'm starting with the 30 Day Blog Challenge. Lame, I know. If I actually want to write, I should probably be able to think of my own topics for 30 days, but I'm new to this, so cut me a break. Here's the picture. Posts start today. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment